Traditional air conditioning systems can be an adequate solution for many households. However, it’s important for home-owners to know that recent technology has delivered a better solution that works with nature instead of against it. Geothermal air conditioning systems have become more popular in recent years because they take advantage of the consistency of underground temperatures, using a looping system to efficiently circulate water between the ground and your home. If you’re intrigued by the idea of geothermal systems, read on to discover more about the advantages they deliver:
- Cleaner And Safer:
- If you use a furnace, you could be putting yourself at risk for fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. Fortunately, geothermal systems don’t come with these types of issues. Because they don’t burn oil, you won’t have to worry about the combustion process causing problems or hazards for your home or your family.
- Better Overall Comfort:
- Traditional forced air systems and furnaces tend to deliver blasts of warm or cold air. Unfortunately, this can create hot or cold spots in your home and make comfort difficult. Delaware Geothermal systems are able to better deliver comfort to your home because they bring in dehumidified cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter without excessively hot or cold blasts.
- Lower Utility Bills:
- The efficiency rating for most traditional HVAC systems is less than 100 percent. The efficiency rating for most Delaware Geothermal systems is nearly 400 percent. Geothermal systems are more than four times more efficient than other types of systems because they transfer heat energy from the ground instead of creating it. Not only is this more environmentally friendly, but the decreased energy usage also means lower utility bills for you.
- Extended System Lifespan:
- No parts of your geothermal system will be installed outside, which means they are subject to less wear and tear. What is even better is that this also means that you will be able to keep your system for longer than you would a more traditional HVAC system.
If your traditional air conditioning system isn’t serving you well, it may be time to consider the switch to geothermal. When you’re ready to make that leap, get in touch with the experts at Arctic Heating and Air Conditioning. When you need us the most we are there with 24/7 availability, and we are ready to help you understand how geothermal energy can benefit your household.
Visit Arcticheatandair.com for further details.
Follow us on Twitter!